I have been wanting to post Ben's pics on his blog. He is in the "boy's club" in this one. Believe me, this is not his usual expression on his face when we go into the laundry room to eat, but this would make a good advertisement for it. He makes it look like such a happy place. I tried to take a picture of both of them, but I couldn't get Ben and his twin to sit still long enough to get a shot.
Ben has been doing well eating. He has thrown up a few times in the last few days, but is still able to get nearly 11 oz. down in atleast 2 separate feedings. Dan has been sick with a cough and a fever, so I'm sure it is only a matter of time before Ben gets it. A cough is lethal for Ben's eating progress. It is a sure way to start the vomitting. I hope he won't get it, but I don't see how he will avoid it. Danny loves to be with Ben in the laundry room when Ben finishes a meal. They sit very close.
Ben does not use bowls for eating, but loves to wear them for hats. On the night I took this pic, I happened to walk by and saw him watching a movie in the club with the bowl on his head. LOL!
1 comment:
Hey you! I didn't know you had a blog. But it looks like you forgot you did too. Since you haven't written in forever!!!
Cute blog!
Post a Comment