Saturday, January 09, 2010
There is hope!
On Wednesday, I spoke with one of the contacts at the clinic, and she gave me hope that this trip to the clinic may happen. I needed to know what I should do with our new insurance information, and I had questions about how the whole process would go. She told me that they would call me to let me know they were sending paperwork to the insurance company for review and authorization, and that the whole process has been streamlined at our new insurance company. The insurance even has a point of contact for the clinic. That is amazing! I have gone from little hope, to a whole new level of hope. I asked her for a ballpark estimate of the time when we might be able to go, and she said the list has changed quite a bit since we were there for our eval in the end of October, and she thought we could get into the program in the month of April almost for sure, and possibly the month of March. I can hardly wait!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment