Saturday, April 10, 2010

All the New Foods

I thought I would give a quick listing of Ben's foods that he has added since being here: steamed carrots, steamed peas, hard boiled egg whites, diced apple, orange sections, chocolate pudding, applesauce, peanut butter and jelly sandwiches, and the latest... spaghetti in marinara sauce. We have two weeks left, and I am dreaming of the possibilities. I am so thankful to be here, and thankful for all of those helping to make this possible for our family.

4 comments:

Geoff said...

Wow! That is amazing when you see the progress all together. PB&J!! Way to go!

Katie said...

Yippee! That's a long list! Spaghetti and PB&J--how handy!

Unknown said...

Hot diggidy. I'm even lukewarm on steamed peas!

Anonymous said...

Jen,
You are an amazing mother. Your story inspires me in our journey. I have been thinking about you and Ben and will continue to pray that God will give you the strength and discerment in every situation you encounter (Ben or the staff). Keep up the great work, you are a blessing to each or your children but especially Ben.
Sherri