Monday, April 19, 2010
It's All Fun and Games Until...
your best friend goes home. The clinic also chose to remove Ben's level system today to see if he really needed that much motivation and structure. That change rocked his little world, and he fell apart in breakfast and lunch. He had some mighty fine behavior, including throwing food, spitting food, intentional vomitting, and even threatening to wet his pants. It was a very special day. They most definately got some interesting data from Mr. Ben, and the level system went back into effect for dinner.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Hang in there.
Noooo! That's so sad that Ben's buddy left. At least he's on the home stretch himself.
Talking to Dan today and he is very excited for Ben to come home. He said I think I am going to have a big water gun fight and I don't want to leave my house once my mom and Ben get home.
Post a Comment