Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Puree-Be-Gone!

My dad will sometimes tease me and say that I am "slow, but accurate." This morning it dawned on me that my pureeing days are OVER! I cannot believe it! Ben has taken off in his eating. The behavioral psych told me it would happen, and I tried my best to trust her, and she was spot on. I never dreamed this day would come. This is nothing short of a miracle.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

We all have been praying for this. Katie may be right. Some of this could rub off on Dan.

Grandpa Kermit

Anonymous said...

Yay! I'm so happy to hear that Ben is doing so well. Please thank him for the letter. We made cards for him and I dropped them in the mail today. We all miss him and can't wait for him to get back. Keep up the good work Ben. I'm so proud of you!!

Love,
Ms. Jennie

Andrea said...

Wonderful! Such a blessing!

Katie said...

Yippee! When I am not this big and prego anymore, I will do the biggest, bestest joy dance with you! This is very big indeed!

Unknown said...

Jenn,
Talk about a long-awaited milestone. I'm so happy for you--and for Benny. Virtual hug for my wonderful sis and nephew.
Stace

Pam Agren said...

Well, you know you should always listen to your Dad! (and Mom of course). We have been praying for this miracle for years. What a giant mile stone for sweet Benny.

Pam Agren said...

We miss you so much, it is really time for you two to come home!!! Can't wait for a fun day of lunch out and a shopping spree!WEEE Mom

Pam Agren said...

He may be pure, but no longer pureed! Way to go Ben. Hope springs eternal, and he is giving all of us hope. I love ya' Ben, keep up the good work. Can't wait to see you again.

Grampy A

Kristi said...

Hooray!! So happy for you!