...and some really don't. It was a record temperature here today, and it was hot. Yep! Even hotter than Phoenix. I packed clothing for winter, so I am scraping by with my two pairs of shorts, and four short sleeve shirts. I did bring my work out clothes, and I ran on the treadmill in a room that was just as hot or hotter than outside. It was misery. I am looking forward to a cooler weekend, even if that means rain.
Ben did well today, except for his carrots. In his dinner meal, (yogurt, applesauce, pb sandwich, and carrots) he saved the steamed carrot slices for last. He was really gagging those down. When he spits up/throws up, the therapist doesn't hesitate, and places another bite of carrot in his mouth, then wipes up the mess. I think he thought he was getting away with the gagging-spitting thing, because he started doing it on every bite, and was working through the carrots quickly that way, and his therapist just wiped up what he gagged up. Suddenly, his therapist got up and quietly left the room. When she returned, she had a bowl of carrots. Ben just stared at the bowl with big eyes. She nipped that behavior immediately. He ate his last few carrots perfectly.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Yeah-that therapist is a machine. Wow.
HEAT WAVE! And yet, I can't bring myself to crank the A/C. We're dipping to the '60's this weekend, eh? Chug those carrots Benny. After all, they help you see in the dark.
Post a Comment