Thursday, March 18, 2010
He Tipped His Hand
Yesterday Mr. Ben tipped his hand. He let us in on his little secret that we had simply speculated about before. He has been deciding whether the motivator is worth it to him. If he really wants to watch a movie, he will feed himself, and do it in the specified time, but if he would prefer to play in the playroom with his friend, he chooses not to feed himself, and gladly gives up the privilege to watch a movie. He told us that he was okay with missing Scooby Doo because there was a Leprechaun party later. Aaah! Got it. What he doesn't know is that the behavioral psychologist is analyzing everything. His motivating prizes are about to change. He may not like some of the consequences of not feeding himself, and not getting the meal finished in the allotted amount of time. It will be interesting to see what the team comes up with.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Ooo. He is sneaky, but this time he underestimated all the people studying his every move! I can't wait to see what they do next!
I love reading your blog and hearing the "adventures" you and Ben are having. A whole orange that is wonderful. We sure miss you around here. I can't believe 3weeks have alread gone by, I bet you think differently. Hang in there before you know it you will be home.
Well it is understandable, I mean Scooby Doo which has been around a while (one of my favorites as a young lad) but a Leprechaun, now that is something to see... If it had'nt been for that meddling behavioral psychologist. :)
Miss you both!
sneaky little bugger!! You are haning tough!! keep it up!! We miss you guys.
Post a Comment